twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

24 November 2011

Another Day, Another Shopping Spree

Hello again everyone,

After my last shopping post I received a lot of positive feedback so I thought I'd share with you a few more purchases I've been gathering from a few shopping trips last week    :D

First up, I have been obsessing over books recently. I have purchased lots of iBooks from authors such as Gemma Burgess, Benjamin Daniels, Jane Costello and Jenny Colgan.
I like light hearted rom-com books for escapism as I have to read medical literature & research as part of my job :)

In Sainsburys I went OTT on their 2 for £7 offer on books


I'm changing my London flat colour scheme to red, silver & cream for crimbo, so I found some bargain bed sets. This one was reduced from £50 to £30 so I snatched it up.


Then I wandered off to Boots and picked up some essentials...

not very riveting I know :)


Then on returning home to London via Fenwicks ;)
Black Pearl £17
Particuliere £16.50


How could I resist this for work?




And some cheeky little crinbo decs from the Craft Fair


In River Island I found some blingy earphone covers and Mushroom Polish...



Thanks for reading everyone.

Em x

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow you bought alot :)

    you got a goreat deal in saisbury's, i saw that offer the other day, it was tempting aswell, and the duvet set was a bargain to.
    wish it wasn't xmas so i could treat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for reading guys. I shall be uploading another shopping spree soon. I've been taking advantage of the christmas bargains to treat myself :D Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete

blogger template