twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

23 November 2011

Mattify Me!

Rimmel Pro Matte Top Coat
£4.59

Rimmel London have released a mattifying top coat that has really been the talk amongst beauty bloggers and shopaholics alike.


I think this is a fantastic idea, as I have so many colours that I love and this little product allows me to create a different look with them and saves me having to buy more matte finish nail colours.

Same polish, Rt nail with matte top coat.

I found that this has worked well over any brand of polish I own, despite Rimmel only mentioning it being used on the top of their LYCRA Pro nail polish range.

Feel free to tell me about products your loving, or any recs for future posts that you'd like to see.

As always, Thanks so much for reading.

Em x

2 comments:

  1. I brought this the weekend its wonderful i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect it has, it's saved me buying lots of other matte polishes :) I'm yet to try all of the other new top coats that's recently been released. Thanks for commenting Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template