twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

26 November 2011

New York, New York!

Firstly, I'll start by saying what a fantastic place!

I often take one or two holidays to the USA and where better to go shopping than New York.

humor.beccy.net

Hopefully my little trip across the pond to San Fran shall live up to my expectations :)
I did do some of the touristy bits but I shall today be focusing more on a few purchases I made :D

Brown BVLGARI 652B Sunglasses


In a previous post I showed you my Black & White Chanel sunglasses, these ones however will be a perfect alternative to the monochrome look. So pretty, I just hope the crystals stay in place.

Chanel Jelly Camellia flip flop

I think these will be perfect sported with the flower bikini's I showed you in my last shopping trip.
TOWIE meets Hawaii :)

It's going to sound strange, but I also like to stock up on mouthcare when I'm in the USA. I like the toothpaste due to the fact it contains peroxide. I have been using this one for over a year now...

Arm & Hammer Peroxi-care Toothpaste




I also love their Bubble flavour chewing gums and treats etc.


I have munched through all the apple pie, key lime pie and mint choc chip ice-cream flavoured chewing gums :)


I also popped into Victorias secret for undies, but I'll spare you photos of my smalls :D


A familiar friendly face came to visit me.  


Well that was short and sweet, until next time, take care guys.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template