twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

21 December 2011

My Experience at the San Fran Benefit Brow Bar

Admittedly, this was the first time I have been in a benefit shop and been offered a Brazilian or a Brow Tint, but as the service was there, I absolutely had to try it out.

benefitbrowbar.com/


I opted for a Brow Arch, The staff were friendly and talked me through what shape I would suit and tips on how I could improve my face shape - mainly being the fact I should perhaps grow a thicker brow so I'm now in brow rehab Ha Ha. Miss F was attentive and I didn't have to queue even though I didn't have an appointment, it was reasonably priced at around $ 20 ish plus tips (converts to around £13.50-£14 @ time done)

It was a typical wax with after epilation gel but the piece de resistance was the fact that they then took extra time to re-apply make up they'd removed to allow me to continue shopping without that red appearance. The con to this was that the girl that took over from Miss F almost poked my eye out with a mascara brush.. ouchies!

Behold the famous Brow Arch...
With Browzings.


I also purchased the Browzings brow shaping Kit in Medium.
$30 (worked out around £2.50 cheaper than buying in UK)



And they gave me a free sample to try out too :)



All in all, it was great service and value for money. I would definitely use this service again.


Thanks for reading, feel free to comment, It makes my day :)


benefitcosmetics.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Your eyebrows look gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Sophie, I just need to try to keep the shape while growing them a little thicker to help shape my face. I'm loving the infamous arch style that's quite popular this year :) x

    ReplyDelete

blogger template