twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

18 December 2011

A Quick peek at my Secret Santa gifts

Where I work, we have the joys of working most Christmas and New Years, So to lighten the mood I love to indulge in a little materialism ( the limit spend is £30) and gain a few chuckles along the way.

I've received some real corkers over the last few years, from a set of socks to a Hollyoaks Hunks calendar and the odd bubble bath set ( I don't have a bath) thrown in for good measure.

A few of my Secret Santa gifts (£30 or under) are...

 L'Occitane Trio Hand Cream Collection

$26 plus tax
(The UK version is £20)


The Shea Butter hand cream is absolutely wonderful and L'Occitane have three seasonal fragrances in the Christmas set, This is the set from the USA as it includes a slightly different variety than whats available in the UK, It has Citron and Clementine, Shea Butter & Rose and Violette all in 30 ml tubes.
A real bonus is that they can be bought wrapped, a fantastic time saver. I think Miss J will Love this.


  



Ok, So this next gift was mainly chosen because I know it's something that my colleague is desperate to try. I obviously also purchased one for myself too.


Liz Earle Healthy Beautiful Skin Kit
£28

Three simple steps to to healthy-looking, beautiful skin. The set contains a Cleanse & Polish cloth cleanser (50ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) and a normal/combination Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) as well as the muslim cloth. I've seen that the muslim cloths are also sold seperately in many retailers.



I've also gone for a very safe option with one of the girlies with the Baileys & choccies combo It's available at Very and Littlewoods I believe. Just be aware of delivery restrictions in relation to Christmas, I'm still waiting for mine.

£30
Piccie: Very.co.uk
In my local Sainsburys there's currently a deal on their Baileys were you receive a gift :)


If your celebrating the Christmas season enjoy indulging in your Christmas shopping :)

I find the 'one for you, two for me' approach eases the Christmas shopping blues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template