twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

30 December 2011

YSL Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush

Flash Radiance Skincare Brush
£36 for 1.3 oz

YSL claim that the top secrets range allows us everyday girls have radiant, refreshed looking skin to hide all of those signs of our faced paced lifestyles. I use this product as a primer under foundation to give a flawless finish and the light reflecting pigments are supposed to give a flash of radiance. I'm not sure about the claim of it hiding my imperfections but it does leave me with an incredibly smooth finish.


Product when applied to skin.


One con for me is the brush. Although I wash it regularly, I'm sure it's a bacteria trap and if you do suffer from breakouts this application technique may make you more prone to spots.


All in all, I'm happy with the product but won't immediately re-purchase it, as I'm hoping to find another product that can help hide those dreaded imperfections as well as give that smooth and supple finish :)

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template