twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

14 January 2012

Swarovski Scent

Aura
Eau de Parfum
£59 for 50 mls
(My set also contained 100 mls Body Lotion which came free.)

"We see in our crystal ball a beautiful woman surrounded by a vibrant aura that glows with the energy of light. She's wearing a floaty white gossamer, and a luminescent perfume with a glowing, floral aroma. That woman is you" (",)


The bottle is designed in a cylindrical shape and crafted from metals and glass. The bottle is set with a beautiful, genuine, expertly cut swarovski crystal. It is refillable which is a first for me. I believe this scent also comes in 30ml and 100 ml options. I opted for the original bottle, however there was a more glitzy limited edition version with lots of pretty coloured crystal detailing also on sale. These were much more expensive, however as the bottles refillable some may believe it to be more of an investment :)


However my bottle is plainer, it's still pretty and has the signature crystal on the top.




Originally released in Spring 2011, Olivier Cresp designed this perfume with high notes of litchi fruit elements mixed with a heavy rose influence. The heart of the fragrance contains Tuberose and base notes of Pink Pepper, Amber, White Musk and Benzoin give this scent a more feminine touch. A floral fruity incandescent fragrance, which is absolutely divine in my opinion.  I would describe it ideally as a spring/summer daytime scent.

I adore this scent, and shall definitely add it onto my re-purchase list :) It not only smelt wonderful but it lasted for a few hours and I receive a lot of compliments when wearing this scent... yum!

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template