twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

20 February 2012

Eye Lift in a Tube

Transformulas EyeLifting Gel
£29 for 10 mls

This gel has been described as an eyelift in a tube and has graced the famous faces of A list celebrities such as Victoria Beckham, So if it's good enough for Mrs B then maybe the " Biotechnological Eye Care Innovation" could work wonders on us mere mortals too.


It claims to be suitable for all skin types and will brighten and firm even the tiredest of eyes. It promises immediate, semi-permanent results and long term benefits.

The wand applicator is designed to sweep across the under eye area and I used my index finger to pat in the excess of the product.



Admittedly, I usually prefer creams over gels. I was previously using Shiseido's Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate topped with L'Oreals Revitalift and I found they left my eyes feeling moisturised and fresh but didn't change the fine lines or dark circles that are slowly becoming more noticeable as the years pass me by :)

This product is ideally used on cleansed skin underneath your usual moisturiser. It has a cooling sensation that relieves tired eyes and is so refreshing.

I have now been using it for approx three weeks, every AM and admittedly those fine lines are still not budging. If I see any changes I shall let you guys know but so far there's no change.

As another little beauty bonus I also had a free sample enclosed in the box, it was a .......


Now who wouldn't want to have a face cream as luxurious as 23 carat gold.
As always, Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template