twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

29 February 2012

Notorious Nails

Hello fellow bloggers and beauty product lovers. Lately I have been sporting some of the latest nail wraps and I thought I'd share with you my experience on my first attempt to use this type of product.



I bought these nail wraps from the eBay seller Kozmetix2010 for £3.50 with free P&P, so it's a great bargain to use for a first attempt before moving on to the more expensive brands  :)



As you can see, I haven't yet perfected my technique but I have to admit they were easy to apply.

I just stuck them on and filed them down.



I also bought some orange sticks that really helped seal the edges.

£1 @ Sainsburys

The wraps did stay intact for the majority of my night out, but did start to peel at the corners at the end of the night. They easily peeled off and did not leave any adhesive on my nail or damage the nail.

If you have been thinking of trying nail wraps then I would definitely recommend you give them a try :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Em xx

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! Your nails look great and it looks like a pro did it :)

    ReplyDelete

blogger template