twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

1 April 2012

Thick and Fast Mascara

Always a sucker for a free sample to try out I bought the March ELLE magazine that was giving away Soap & Glory's Mascara, aptly called 'Thick and Fast'





This post has taken a while to actually upload, but finally here it is :)



I naturally am blessed with fairly long and curly eyelashes, So bearing this in mind I like a mascara to give a va va voom factor and accentuate my lashes whilst giving extra volume.

Admittedly I have never really used Soap & Glory's products as they have never really appealed to me, but work colleagues are often raving about their products so I thought I may as well try it rather than putting it straight in the bin.


The (magic) wand is huge, with lots of natural bristles. It does take a bit of getting used to, the first time I used it I somehow managed to get it on my nose and cheek :)




I find the brush is too big to use on lower lashes despite using the smallest bristles and holding the wand vertically.




This product does give the volume I crave for and provides extra length, but if you want curl then this possibly wont deliver. It did not flake off after 12 hours at work, the colour is a great dark black. Soap & Glory claim that the product contains technology to provide a false lash effect, leaving no flaking or clumps behind but I did find it occasionally clumped on applications and is prone to leaving a messy finish.


Finally, EOTD...

cue: wide eyed stare photo :)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template