twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

20 July 2014

Brunch in Borough.

Hi there lovelies, Hope your having an awesome weekend!

I must confess, As a Northerner on my home turf, I've never brunched. Since moving to London however, this has become a much loved saturday morning ritual. 
Yesterday, I ventured south of the river, to a restaurant called Roast which is situated inside Borough Market. I recommend you get there early if you want to get a window seat with a view, it gets quite busy from around 10AM onwards.

Yesterday's yumminess...

Shameless teapot selfie :D



They had an impressive selection of eight different Bloody Mary options, but if you like the taste of green juices & need to detoxify (that was me), then maybe a Homemade sexy GREEN is more for you...







I have to say, if you like homemade jams & marmalades, then be sure to try these. 
We munched on strawberry, rhubarb & orange marmalade which were delicious.




And... as if we weren't full enough, we then opted for 'The Full Scottish' - streaky bacon, black pudding, haggis, lorne & plain sausage, tattie scone, grilled tomato, mushroom & poached eggs... Scrummers! I know some people may find the price tag of £16 for a cooked breakfast a little steep, but Roast often has special offers if you reserve in advance, which you can find online.

Feel free to leave any brunch recommendations, I'm always on the lookout for new places to try :D

Thanks for reading,

Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template