twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

16 July 2014

Gimme Brow... Makes Brows Wow

Hi my lovelies, Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday.


This month, I have to say, I've been loving Benefit's Gimme Brow fiber gel.
It volumises, shapes and fills in sparse areas.... what more could a girl need?





I find this product does exactly what it claims. The fibers cling on to the few hairs I have, giving the illusion that my brows are volumised and appear thicker after applying just one coat of gel. The gel itself is not overly thick, doesn't clump and has a nice mildly perfumed scent. I can shape my brows perfectly without them looking fake and the brush is just the right size for even my spaghetti thin brows.



I use the colour medium dark and since starting to use this product, my pencils and brow zings duo (in colour medium) have been made redundant.

I have found the product easy to build on and I haven't witnessed any smudging, even in London's rainy weather.



Spot the difference....

As you can see in comparison, this product makes a huge difference on my make up and it just gives that complete finished look. 

Has anyone else used any fantastic brow products lately?

Twinkles



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template