twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

25 July 2014

Jo Malone Living Cologne

Hi Everyone, Who else has that Friday feeling?  :D

A few weeks ago my oil burner cracked, spilling hot oil into the candle beneath it and it came close to starting a fire in my flat. When the fire brigade came, not only was I deeply embarrassed (mostly due to the fact I was wearing a cow onesie admittedly) but they told me that a large proportion of house fires are caused by things like this. Since then I have been obsessed with ways in which to keep my flat smelling divine, without the risk of burning everything I own into cinders. Hence my new obsession with sprays and diffusers. 

You know when you just smell a scent and instantly fall in love with it, well that was me with todays product Jo Malone Grapefruit & Rosemary.




Just a few pumps and your rooms smell divine, it also has great staying power. A great find that doesn't pose the risk of me burning down my flat... Phew!

What's your favourite Jo Malone scent?

Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template