twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

9 July 2014

Pretty Pink Products

Hi Everyone, Happy Hump Day!

Today I thought I'd share with you some of the (pink packaged) products I am currently using and my thoughts on whether they are worth their price tag. 

Haircare...




I have to say, TIGI Headrush is still one of my all time favourite shine sprays, it is lightweight and smells fab. TIGI smoothing cream helps prevent frizzing of my natural curly hair and the jury is still out on the Paul Smith heat protecting spray.


Skincare...



My Clarisonic Mia was one of the best investments I ever made. I was so impressed with how it helped keep my skin spot free, I bought my little sister one. The YSL foaming wash was a repurchase, however I think I prefer creamier consistency cleansers and this can leave my skin a little dry. The Balance Me Rose Otto Lip Balm smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling soft.

Foodies...





There's nothing more comforting than a big mug of Pukka Love Tea after a long day at work, best of all it's caffeine free and contains chamomile & elderflower to aid relaxation. I love my pink thermos mug, since trading my morning Starbucks for a healthier green tea. I am totally loving the new Righteous Range and recommend you give it a try. Then there is bubble mint gum... Nuff said right?! 

Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template