twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

6 August 2014

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Haul

Hi Everyone, Hope your well!

Since commencing my Happiness Project around two months ago, this collection by Bobbi Brown has seen me put a temporary pause on my no splurge phase of the project. Often Bobbi Brown is known to play it safe, so their newest Limited Edition Surf & Sand Collection took me by surprise. The Surf Eye Palette caught my eye as soon as I walked into the store, and there and then I decided it was coming home with me.





These colours are supposed to be subtle, more like a a natural sheer, or in BB's words 'playful wash of summer colour' and the palette contains 5 shimmering gold tones, 1 matte cream shade & 1 blue and 1 green glitter (£48). 

Swatches...





I also picked up the Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Bronze (£18), this pencil does have some great colour payoff and excellent staying power and has made it onto my favourites list. 
As you can see on the swatch below, when smudged, the colour transforms into a lovely warm chocolatey brown.







If any of you guys follow me on Twitter or IG, you will know I have been searching for the perfect coral lip colour and when the assistant showed me this Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink, I knew I had to have it. This product doesn't require a primer and helps moisturise the lip as it contains shea butter and skin conditioners, so it doubles up as a lip moisturiser too.





What have been your favourite summertime make-up collections so far?

Twinkles


2 comments:

  1. Oh pretty! I've been enjoying the Summer with letting my hair air dry and wearing my natural wavy blond hair in the Sun ...and like most of us, I don't wear a whole lot of make up this time of year either ...but I do love my mascara (forever & always) ...and my blush ...loving the natural earthy looks right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Summer is great to have a more natural wash of colour. However, if I air dry my hair it looks more like a wild lion mane apposed to be achy waves :D

    ReplyDelete

blogger template