twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

3 August 2014

Jamie Oliver Chicken Laksa Recipe

Hi Everyone, Welcome back to my blog.

It's been a whole week since my last blogpost, as I have been busy entertaining friends and getting over a virus, but now I am all fixed up and ready to post some more.

This is a Jamie Oliver Chicken Laksa 15 minute Recipe I had seen on the internet and wanted to see how easy his version of 'super easy' really is. All directions and ingredients are in the above link.

I have learned two things when cooking up this wonderful meal...
  1. It takes over 15 minutes to grate the butternut squash alone.
  2. Chicken Laksa is freakin' delish.



I tossed the chicken with salt, pepper and the five-spice, Then let it nicely char on a hot griddle pan (turning  every 3-4 mins).


Instead of adding 800mls, I added 1 litre of water as the consistency was very thick once the butternut squash was added. Then went in the seasoning, chilli, asparagus, paste and I followed the rest of the recipe as in the link.

And, Voila...



Serve up with sliced chillies, coriander and slices of lime on the side for guests to add.
Yum...

Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template