twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

30 November 2014

Candy Coated Countdown Calendar | Benefit Cosmetics

Hold on to your fake lashes... Christmas is about to get a whole lot more exciting!!!

Last year I missed out on the Benefit Advent Calendar, so this year I made it my mission to get my little mittens on one to call very my own. 





I must confess, I'm somewhat of a Beneholic and the calendar has a great selection inside...

“that gal” | 7.5ml
POREfessional | 7.5ml
benetint | 2.5ml
high beam | 2.5ml
chachatint | 2.5ml
posietint | 2.5ml
stay flawless mini
they’re real! mini
ultra plush in dandelion mini
ultra plush lip gloss in A-lister mini
ultra plush lip gloss in fauxmance mini
BADgal lash mini
stay don’t stray in light/medium mini
fakeup in 02 medium mini
it’s potent! eye cream mini
total moisture facial cream mini
ooh la lift mini
watt’s up! mini


Annddd...


sticky notes
doodle pad
heart-shaped paperclips
pinky, polka-dot hair tie

elastic hair band with bow charm
metallic silvery hair tie


I also stumbled across a Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar that was half price as it was from last year, so sure enough I bagged a couple for my little sisters... and of course, a couple of my favourite miniatures for me ;)

Two mini's shown are Snow Globe & Amazing Gracie

What are some of your favourite advent calendars?


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template