twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

6 November 2014

Collection Review | Lasting Perfection, Galactica Polish & Powder

That's it... I've finally given in and jumped on the beauty bandwagon yet again...

This time it's all to do with the brand 'Collection' (formerly known as Collection 2000 in the 80's) and I have become increasingly curious over their new & improved brand.



Collection GALACTICA Nail Polish in 3 Blue Moon
Collection Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Concealer
Left: 2 Cool Medium, Right: 3 Warm Medium
Collection Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Powder in 02 Medium
Collection Pressed Powder in 01 Candlelight
I have to say, I am happy with all of these products. They are great value for money and the concealer deserves all of those YT rave reviews. I totally adore the blue polish (even possibly more than my previous navy favourite polish Orly's Lincoln Park after dark).

What has been your favourite beauty product from the Collection brand?

2 comments:

  1. Blue is one of my favorite polish colors too! Following you on GFC

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I went to check out your blog but it says it's for invited members only.
      Thanks for stopping by, the polish is a lovely colour.

      Delete

blogger template