twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

25 January 2015

Benefit Puff Off Review



Benefit Puff Off Eye Gel   - £22.50/10ML

As many of you may have already heard, Benefit have released a new product that has got all of us beauty bloggers in a tizz and here is my take on it.

First up, I know the iron tip is a bit gimmicky, but anything that promises to make me look youthful and wide awake often catches my attention straight away. The metal tip is really cooling & soothing on tired eyes, similar to the spoon over the eyes trick, so the packaging itself was a winner for me! 

To use simply dot the product along your under eye area then go back in with the iron and glide the product onto the skin. The tip of the iron allows you to work the product right up along the lash line and inner corner, without splodging any into your eye, however, make sure you put plenty of product onto the skin otherwise the iron tends to drag on the eye area. 

Next up, the gel! It contains a slight iridescent sheen and did brighten the eye area, leaving a lovely velvety soft finish, similar to that of the Porefessional and I did appear a little less puffy / wrinkly after using it. Finer lines were minimised, however, I feel that this gel is more of a de-puffer than a magic cream that turns back time and makes wrinkles disappear.

Overall, a nice product that I would repurchase again.


Please note, I bought this product with my own money and I am not affiliated with Benefit in any way... I just quite often really like their stuff & blog about it :)


2 comments:

blogger template