twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

10 January 2015

What's In My Handbag?

Neverfull GM



Being the nosey parker that I am, I love it when someone opens their handbag and you get to take a peek inside... I've recently been intrigued with what other people carry around with them, as these are usually their most used and loved products.

First up in my bag is my trusty MacBook, I'll often have either this or my iPad in my bag, especially if I need to catch up with emails or do presentations/blogposts on the go. As you can see from the pic above, I'm still sporting an iPhone 4 and a Canon Powershot, both of which are old and coming to the end of their existence but I have always believed in getting your monies worth out of purchases.

Next up are the Oh Comely magazines, if you are into reading random facts and seeing life from a different/ artsy perspective then give this magazine a try... I love it!

The two love hearts are hand warmers, if you have been in London recently then you'll appreciate how cold it's been. I always wear a cotton or over sized scarf through the day and this particular day I bagged my BIBA scarf, so I could throw it over my dress as I had dinner & drinks after work. Fun fact... Once at work I was listening to a case studies and the speaker kept saying BIBA, in medicine it has a completely different meaning (brought in by ambulance), and I was sat there wondering why he kept mentioning designers at a trauma scene... oops!

Then there is my diary, journal, purse, tissues, make-up bag, Swarovski pen, perfume (really need to take that out as now I have an atomiser), atomiser, lint roller, hand cream, nail file, iPhone/iPad charger, chocolate coins (Christmas pressie...yum), tiger balm and mint imperials (from Buckingham palace)... Phew, quite a list right? Now you can see why my trusty Neverfull is always full.

What are your most used products in your handbag?
If you've ever done a similar post, feel free to link below so I can take a peak.

Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

  1. i love your handbag)))))
    kisses from ukraine :-***

    http://maliovanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your bag! Soo pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you, thank you :D x

      Delete

blogger template