twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

25 February 2015

MAC Impassioned Lipstick





For the past week I've been feeling a little under the weather and needed a little pick me up. The main objective was to stop people commenting on my grey hue under the tan I have been fermenting in every night to resemble something remotely human, and how else was I going to do it than donning a beautiful statement lip... Works every time!
This weeks go to lip colour has been Impassioned by MAC. As you can see, it's a vibrant pink with coral undertones. It slides on, it has a creamy consistency and is easy to work with unlike Rubywoo (my usual go to lip colour) which is a completely matte lipstick and needs a perfect base. 

I'm not exactly looking picture perfect, but I think you'd agree, a pretty bright lipstick definitely helps improve things.

What have been your favourite 'pick me up' products this Winter?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour, it looks great on you! A bright/dark (bold anyway haha!) lip always makes me feel better along with a good hair day! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I have found that my hair has taken on somewhat of a life force of it's own lately... It's the little things that keep us smiling :D

      Delete

blogger template