twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

12 April 2015

Boolavard Eyeshadow Strips Review





I'm always on the lookout for new products that will help me the perfect makeup look in a minimal amount of time and last December I stumbled across the Boolavard temporary eyeshadow transfer sheets. I have seen different variations of this product and been quite intrigued.... Who wouldn't want to have a perfect smokey eye in 10 seconds right?! 

The packaging is fit for purpose but nothing more than that, each sheet is single use and you get 5 pairs for £2. I only have 3 pictured here as I gave 2 to a friend to try and I'm still awaiting the verdict.

As you can see from the pictures above, this product didn't really work for me. On blending the shadows out I ended up with two grey shimmery panda eyes and there was a lot of fall out from the strip. All in all, this won't be on the repurchase list and I will stick to the old fashioned brush & powder technique.

Has anyone else tried eyeshadow transfers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template