twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

25 April 2015

MAC | Rebel Review





Have you ever just applied a nail polish and been so blown away you found yourself staring at your nails every few seconds to see if the colour really is as awesome as you remember? Well that was me with MACs Rebel nail lacquer (£10/10ML). 

MAC describe this shade as a midtonal cream plum, I'd describe it more as a bold deep purplish berry... that's a lotta descriptive words I know! One thick coat or two thinner coats and this lacquer gives full opacity and I tend to get around three days wear out of this polish before chipping, which is actually pretty good for me.

The best part though...  it also comes in a lipstick too which will be perfect for Autumn. A girl has to plan ahead right?

What have been your favourite MAC shades lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template