twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

21 June 2015

Revlon Orange Lipsticks| Current Trend







Ok, I admit it... MIC has me now hooked on winged eyeliner, flawless skin & bold orange lips.

Whilst shopping online I came across these lipsticks by Revlon in Kiss Me Coral (the darker shade) and Carnival Spirit (lighter shade). I must admit, after seeing the swatch box on the Boots site, these colours did look different as to how I envisioned them and I am slightly disappointed that Carnival Spirit is so sheer... I was hoping for a big pop of colour.  On a more positive note however, it's moisturising, not at all tacky and offers fantastic shine. I feel this shade would be great if you wanted a more natural lip.

Kiss Me Coral on the other hand is a creme and although again, isn't the shade I was hoping for, it does have fantastic staying power and offers great pigmentation. Both lipsticks were £7.49 each which I personally think is great value for money and Boots currently have a 3 for 2 on their Revlon products, so now's a great time to try out their new ranges as well as stock up.

All in all, these are lovely lipsticks but sadly they just aren't my perfect orange shades.
I have since started my mission to get my little mitts on Smashbox's Fireball matte which seems to be sold out almost everywhere in Oxford street, but until I do, these lipsticks will continue to be my go to lip colours...




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template