twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

27 July 2015

Current Summer Faves | 2015


Chanel Sunglasses
Coral Pumps
Phone Case & Purse Combo

Coffee Mornings at Brindisa
Kale Salad
Perfect Snack On The Go

Watch - eBay

Starbucks... Nuff Said

Chia Fresca

New Hair :D

To be frank with you, I'm anything but a trendsetter. I tend to wear / eat what makes me feel good, so I rarely blog about anything other than beauty buys, but lately there have been some things that I have been loving on a daily basis, so I thought I'd share them with y'all.

Sunglasses are my saviour, they are great for anything from dressing up an outfit to just merely hiding  bags under my eyes after a night shift. I've also noticed that I'm also not alone in the obsession with coral too, from shoes & jewellery, to my favourite go to lipstick, it's such a gorgeous Summer colour.

I have finally weaned myself off canned energy drinks, so for those little pick me ups I have been hydrating my body with chia fresca. My favourite combo is a squeeze of lime & agave nectar sloshed in coconut water and chia seeds... yum! One of my go to Summer salads is this Kale Salad that I found on Ingrid Nilsen's channel, It's super easy to make, tastes yummy and keeps in the fridge for upto a week.

Last but not least, I've had my hair chopped off and gone lighter with 'baby lights' (ombre style highlights) that give my hair a more healthy sun kissed colour. I have also been getting my teeth polished, skin tags removed (NB. never use Wartner peeps, it burns your skin), foot conditioning treatments, cardiac testing & flat hunting, so all in all, quite a busy week... Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template