twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

6 September 2015

Bath Bombs Away | Lush Haul



Karma

Rose Jam

Honey Bee

Sunnyside

Ceridwen Cauldron 

Inside Ceridwen's Cauldron

Milky Bath

Shimmy Shimmy

Golden Handshake

Dream Steam

As most of you will already know, I'm a mahoosive Lush fan and after moving house I now have the perfect excuse to repurchase all my old faves and top up my collection, as well as a try out a few newbies.

First up, bath stuff. The best scent for me has to be the Rose Jam bubbleroon. The Lemon, Rose & Geranium smell absolutely divine, plus the coconut oil and shea butter leaves my skin feeling silky soft. A close runner up in my fave scents category has to be Honey Bee. This scent has appeared in a soap (Honey I washed the kids) and FUN gold. It's a lovely sweet smell, the honey leaves the skin smelling divine, it also contains aloe vera and rhassoul mud which is great for soothing and cleansing the skin... Feeling is bee-lieving ;D

For smooth skin, Ceridwen's Cauldron is fantastic. You can plop it in your bath & smooth it over your skin. I always keep the muslim cloth and reuse it and you can slice the butter block with a hot knife and pop a slice in with any of your other favourite bath bombs to give a little extra moisturisation.

The newbies I'm trying for the first time are Karma (this literally crumbles in your hand it's so soft), Dream Steam (face cleanser, pop in hot water and steam your face with it), Golden Handshake (moisturising hand treatment), Sunnyside (gold bubble bar, contains orange, tangerine and lemon) and Milky Bath (bubble bar containing cocoa butter, skimmed milk, patchouli and orange oil).

Hope you have a great week and I'll be back next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template